Sanfire sanitary incinerators provide clean, hygienic and safe disposal of sanitary towels and small medical dressings. A Sanfire unit is adequate for up to 40 users and can be connected to a single or common flue system. Opening the charging door automatically switches on the heating element for a pre-set incineration time. Ash residue is simply removed from the lockable drawer.
The robustly-build Sanfire is made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant sheet steel and has a stainless steel incineration chamber. For long life and trouble free use, it incorporates a special sheathed wire element, and is easily wall-mounted with the integral keyhole-slotted lugs.
Features and Benefits
- Safe, clean and hygienic
- Automatic operation
- Heavy-duty corrosion resistant steel case
- Stainless steel incineration chamber
- Low surface temperature case
- Special sheathed wire element
- Power-on neon indicator
- Easy to install
- Ideal for disposal of sanitary towels and small medical dressings
- Finished in Crisp White